Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back in Kona!



Last fall, I did a DTS (Discipleship Training School) here in Kona. My school was called the Impact Pacific focus and there were about 50 students in my class. Now, one year after that school began (and about 7 months after it ended), there are quite a few of us who have returned to Kona (or other areas of YWAM). So, those of us in Hawaii decided to get together the other night for a very tiny reunion. It was so much fun! It kind of felt like no time had passed since we had last been together here. God truly blesses us with the gift of being relational creatures, and it's so wonderful to be reunited with friends. I most likely would have never met any of these people under any other circumstances. Isn't that amazing? YWAM is such a cool missions organization; I will forever have friends around the world.

No comments: