Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's almost Turkey Day!



Happy nearly-Thanksgiving everybody! So, I just wanted to post a couple pics...I got to go to another really cool beach last weekend. (These are just a couple pictures from that day. The beach we went to is in front of a residential area so it's well kept and super beautiful. One picture is of Amy, Margit, and Kristine eating pixie sticks. The other one is me and Amy.) We had such a relaxing time there, and we had perfect beach weather.
So, is everyone excited for Thanksgiving? I wish I could be with all of you! But the cool thing is that my dad, brother, and sister are coming to Kona for Thanksgiving! Their flight just landed and they'll be on their way over to the campus soon. I am so excited! Well, I hope you are all doing well. May your Thanksgiving be blessed and may you be surrounded by those you love! I love all of you...so much.
*j

No comments: