Tuesday, October 23, 2007

back-to-school

Even though it's my second time around, I'm getting so much out of what's being taught...I feel like I'm a DTS student again. I'm learning so much from our speaker (who was actually a speaker during my DTS last year). David Bryan, who is teaching us about spiritual warfare, has been sharing radical testimonies with the class this week, and backing up what he says with truth from the Bible as well. It has been increasing my faith, but also challenging me to really take a second look at what I believe. Do I really believe that, with God, all things are possible? Really? ALL things? Can people with physical sickness, like cancer or diabetes, be healed in the name of Jesus? Can people be raised from the dead? Are unexplainable miracles happening today? Yep, with God all things are possible. It is so incredible. For so long, I have put my own limitations on God, without realizing it. My concept of God has been so small, and so minimizing. He is capable of all things. He is also loving. I want to keep me eyes open to see His miracles, but I also want to be a part of them. Think about that: God wants to give us a part in His miracles. That blows my mind! I hope those of you that actually read this little Blog are also presently being blown away by the unexplainable power and love that God has. Be blessed as you ponder these back-to-school thoughts I'm having!
Goodnight!

No comments: